AUTOMATIC SELF-CLEANING Toilet TMAX
TMAX is an OUTDOOR AUTOMATIC SELF-CLEANING toilet designed and built to blend design and technology, while guaranteeing safety to users and a perfect disinfection and drying after each use.
This model meets all the highest aesthetic and functional expectations of modern cities: the synergy between the high resistance of its components and the flexibility of external finishes allow a perfect integration into every urban setting.
Management, cleaning and PLUS® disinfection guarantee a perfect wash, disinfection and drying of the toilet. A combined patented system washes and dries the bowl top, while carrying out the scouring of floors, mechanical removal of debris and drying of floors with Lava;–Tergipavimento® system, with an extremely low water consumption (about 16 lt. per wash cycle). This toilet is suitable for highly frequented areas, which need extremely high standards of hygiene and disinfection.
- Single block in Reinforced Vibrated Concrete. External and internal sizes may change according to chosen design.
– Standard external size: 3,04 m x 2,10 m, with height of about 2,60 m
– Standard internal size: 1,65 m x 2,00 m
- PLUS® technology wash and disinfection with Lava;–Tergipavimento®: wash, disinfection, drying of bowl and walls up to a height of 80 cm, mechanical removal of debris from floor, scouring , drying and disinfection of floor
- Automatic wash of washbasin after each use
- Single block reinforced concrete, vandal resistant, fireproof, antigraffiti
- Safety access to technical room only from the outside
- Extreme flexibility of external finishes
- Interior HPL cladding, without joints, vandal resistant, fireproof, anti-graffiti
- Pneumatic sliding door (works also in case of power cuts)
- User detecting system with floor-mounted electronic weight sensors, with setting of min./max. weight allowance option
- Washbasin with patented anti-syringe system
- SOS push buttons for emergency calls and PTCall® bidirectional emergency call system
- Exclusive PTMatic DCN-ECO3® night disinfection system with no release of pollutants in the environment.
- Access with pushbutton, multi-coin cash box, or swipe card with access time scheduling option
- Access for users with disabilities in accordance with the provisions of European regulations.
- Self-diagnosis system in case of a fault and real-time remote alarm from GSM mobile- phone or computer