TMATIC is a serie of OUTDOOR AUTOMATIC and SELF-CLEANING toilets designed to blend high reliability and durability, thanks to its state-of- the-art technology that guarantees safety to users and a perfect sanitization after each use. The units include none or more cubicles that can be fitted as self-cleaning toilets suitable for disabled persons, unisex toilets, changing rooms, shower cubicles, storage rooms, urinals, etc.
TMATIC toilets are designed to be installed in highly frequented areas such as markets, parking lots, interchange stations, etc. All the toilet components have been designed and tested to be easily maintained, and are built to guarantee durability, efficiency and high performance throughout their entire life cycle.
TMATIC toilets are available in several configurations, according to the client’s need. Our technical department studies personalized solutions that are adapted to the specific requirements of the customer:
- TMATIC HN: self-cleaning toilet with one cubicle for persons with disabilities and one cubicle for able-bodied users
- TMATIC 2H: self-cleaning toilet with two cubicles for disabled persons
- TMATIC HU: self-cleaning toilets with one cubicle for disabled persons and one closed area with urinals
- TMATIC HO: self-cleaning toilets with one cubicle for disable persons and one open area with urinals
- TMATIC HUD: self-cleaning toilets with one cubicle for disabled persons, one closed area with wall-hung urinals and one shower cubicle
Our SMART® cleaning and disinfection system guarantees a high level of hygiene and disinfection of the toilet. Our system is the only one on the market to use a concealed spray arm over the bowl to clean and dry the bowl and surrounding walls up to a height of 80 cm, while a floor-integrated high-pressure nozzle system sprays water and disinfectant on the floor.
- External and internal toilet measurements may vary according to the number of cubicles and design.
- SMART® technology wash and disinfection: wash, disinfection, drying of bowl and walls up to a height of 80 cm, scouring and disinfection of floor , wash of washbasin
- Safe access to technical room from the outside
- Single block reinforced concrete, vandal resistant, fireproof, antigraffiti
- Extreme flexibility in choice of exterior finishes
- Interior HPL cladding, without joints, vandal resistant, fireproof, antigraffiti
- Hinged or sliding door
- User detecting system by radar
- Patented anti-syringe washbasin
- SOS push button for emergency calls and PTCall® bidirectional emergency call system
- Access control with pushbutton, multi-coin cash box or swipe card with scheduling of access time option
- Access for users with disabilities in accordance with the provisions of European regulations.
- Self-diagnosis system in the case of fault and remote real-time alarm from GSM mobile phone or computer.